Marketing your skills
There were a few resources I mentioned that I wanted to make available here.
- Positioning Information Professionals for the Future (SLA Alignment Project)
- Competencies for Information Professionals of the 21st Century: Revised edition, June 2003 (SLA)
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2009: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers by Richard Nelson Bolles
- Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time by Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz
- First Have Something to Say: Writing for the Library Profession, By Walt Crawford
- Now, Discover Your Strengths by Marcus Buckingham and Donald O. Clifton